Open House for Technology Service Providers of the Account Aggregator Ecosystem - Oct 2021
02 Oct 2021
On October 1, 2021, Sahamati held an open house for the technology service providers (TSPs) of the AA ecosystem. TSPs have played an important role in the implementation of the AA Standards. TSPs are the force multipliers for the AA ecosystem.
In 2019 we had a handful of TSPs. Over the last year, we have seen there has been a steady increase in the number of them looking at the AA ecosystem. And post the September 2 event there has been a flood of enquiries from TSPs. It was time for us to address the vibrant TSP ecosystem as a group.
The topics covered were,
- TSPs joining the Sahamati alliance as members
- Sponsor a Sahamati program
- Volunteer for a Sahamati program
- Sahamati’s Organising principles, governance structure
- Sahamati services offered to the AA ecosystem
- Sahamati’s Github & Discord Community
- Online Dispute Resolution
- Certification Services – introduction of TSPs as intermediate certified entities
If you need further details of TSP membership please contact us.