Who we are
Sahamati (DigiSahamati Foundation) is a non-profit company incorporated under Section 8 of the Companies Act. We are a self-organised industry alliance formed to promote and strengthen the Account Aggregator ecosystem. We will initially focus on the financial services world but intend to work in other sectors including healthcare and education in the future.
We are working to,
- Promote the AA ecosystem among consumers and organisations through education, advocacy and collaboration
- Give a common platform for all participants to voice their ideas, concerns and solutions for building the AA network
- Promote interoperability, security and user experience standards amongst our members
- Offer common public infrastructure and resources needed for interoperability
- Create a framework for standards, code of conduct, and grievance redressal for members
Working at Sahamati
Working together and with our member organisations, Sahamati embodies a culture of collaboration, inclusion and accountability that fosters personal, professional and organisational success.
- Put members and consumers first
- Collaborate and communicate openly
- Act with integrity and hold ourselves accountable
- Foster diversity and treat everyone with respect
- Think broadly
- Innovate for good
Career Development Opportunities
At Sahamati you are encouraged to define your goals and your own pathways to success.
Here you will find,