At DigiSahamati Foundation (Sahamati) we believe that by creating an environment for our employees to personally and professionally thrive, we will have a maximum impact on our missions to achieve our vision.
Sahamati is a not-for-profit company incorporated under Section 8 of the Companies Act. Sahamati is an industry alliance to promote the Account Aggregator Ecosystem.
Data is a key part of the way our economy works. Data sharing is not new. But data sharing with the user’s consent is new. Various businesses/enterprises collect data under various pretexts. There is little or no accountability in the use of the data.
Account Aggregators are intermediaries whose objective is to manage the Consent of the users and act as data access fiduciaries. Sahamati is on a mission to transform people’s data wealth into economic wealth, a first of its kind in the world.
The Account Aggregator is data agnostic. Sahamati will initially focus on the financial services world but intends to then work in other sectors including healthcare and education.
Please visit https://sahamati.org.in for more details about our vision and mission.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead Product Roadmap and Strategy for the Account Aggregator Eco-system to enable consented data sharing for a Billion Indians.
- Work with C-Level leadership at Financial Institutions, Regulators, Technology companies, Government to expand access to consented data-sharing.
- Develop a deep sense of empathy for the customer and use that to expand the list of data sets that can be shared in a consented manner
- Own detailed API specifications and certification methods for the eco-system to adhere to bring consented data sharing to life.
- Drive launches and improvements with stakeholders across the eco-system.
- 7+ years of experience in product management and product leadership (VP / Dir / GM of Product roles)
- Experience in both enterprise and growth-stage software product companies
- Experience in people management
- Deep understanding of creating lasting change in organizations
- A humble and confident personality with an appetite and drive to learn as much as you can
- Advanced presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills and executive presence
Extensive industry contacts in the broader product ecosystem would be of desirable.
Please write/share your resume with careers at sahamati.org.in if you are working in a frontier area with an interest to work on designing products for the next big fintech wave.