Role and Deliverables
- Collaborate with regulators, Account Aggregators and law firms to draft policy guidelines and legal architecture for the Account Aggregator ecosystem.
- In anticipation of the new personal data privacy bill, suggest changes to policies, procedures and guidelines applicable to the Account Aggregators.
- Help draft standardized policies and procedures in relation to the sharing of data by Account Aggregators.
- Ensure adherence to the policies formed.
- Attend to legal requirements for Sahamati including drafting agreements as applicable.
- Determine / identify / promote best legal practices in relation to use of data.
- Coordinate between the various players in the Account Aggregator ecosystem, including Account Aggregators, regulators, law firms, Sahamati and other service providers in relation to legal aspects.
- Calculate and handle risks in business process and decision making.
- Proactively conduct legal research including global policies impacting the company framework.
- Work experience of 4-5 years either in a law firm or an “in-house” role involving online business, SaaS or artificial intelligence / deep machine learning. Some experience with litigation/disputes will be valued.
- Excellent Analytical, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Good organizational, prioritization and time management.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Please share your resume with us at careers [at] sahamati.org.in if you are working in a frontier area where you lead policy interests.