Senior Content Writer
The Content Writer will be responsible for creating compelling and engaging content for our website, blog, social media channels, email campaigns, and other marketing materials. The writer will work closely with our marketing team to develop content that reflects our brand, voice, and messaging
- Build a monthly calendar of the content that needs to be published on various channels including website, emails, press releases, social media and others.
- Closely work with the entire team to be able to identify content that is engaging and useful to the diverse set of readers which includes thought leaders and practitioners in the financial sector as well as consumers.
- Write blog posts, articles, whitepapers, case studies, and other content that aligns with our marketing goals
- Conduct research on industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities for informed content creation
- Write proposals and emails to support the strategy and advocacy team in their outreach efforts and strategic projects.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop content strategies and campaigns that drive brand awareness and lead generation
- Ensure all content is optimised for search engines and adheres to best practices for SEO
- Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and developments to ensure our content remains relevant and timely
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in content creation, preferably in the fintech or financial services industry
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality content that resonates with target audiences
- Experience with SEO best practices and keyword research
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and marketing automation platforms
- Excellent time management and project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
If you are passionate about FinTech and have a talent for crafting compelling content that engages and informs, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at careers [at] sahamati.org.in.