AA Masterclass: India Stack’s Role in Building New Credit Products
25 Jul 2020
A masterclass by Arvind Kapil (Group Head of Retail Lending, HDFC Bank) moderated by Meghana Reddyreddy (Volunteer, iSpirt) on the role of India Stack in our digital lending landscape.
In this fascinating conversation, they cover how:
- India’s unique approach to public digital infrastructure has helped to make digital services cashless, presence and paperless.
- India Stack has enabled public-private partnerships in India
- We are moving towards a customer-centric view of financial services.
- Account Aggregators will help to create another digital bridge for Indians to connect to the formal credit system
- A new era for data governance will allow for an evolution of credit products in different sectors and demographics