Sahamati participates in IRDAI Insuretech event
30 May 2022
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), organised a conference on 30th May 2022 at Bengaluru, titled “InsurTech – Catalyst that Inspires”, with an aim to emphasize upon the InsurTech ecosystem and its benefit for the insurance industry.
Some key points that were covered include:
- Leveraging technology for Insurance reforms
- IRDAI’s regulatory sandbox
- Innovation led Insurance value chain
- Deliberation on policies related to Insuretech
Sahamati participated in the panel discussion titled ‘Role of value-added services and allied players in Insurance (e.g. FinTech, HealthTech, MobilityTech, AgriTech, etc.)’, covering the importance of Account Aggregator framework for insurance business. Eminent speakers of the panel discussion were:
- Vamsi Madhav, COO, Sahamati
- Nithin Kamath, Founder and CEO, Zerodha
- Bhavjot Kaur, Co-Founder, Clinikk Healthcare
- Tarun Mehta, Co-Founder and CEO, Ather Energy
- Sourabh Chatterjee, Senior President, Head – Technology, Digital Sales, Travel,Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Ltd.